08 May, 2011

Politicians must not be way too old

We often hear, "Old is gold"
That would be true if we are refering to a bottle of Henessy XO
Or a piece of land that is freehold
Of course, our parents as we often told

However, politicians are not being the case as the reality unfold
Because they are anchor to the community and society as a whole
It's a public duty and it's certainly not a joke
It affects thousands, perhaps millions of people from young to old

If a politicians is way too old seeking re-election, we should ask them to hit the road
If they refuse, then we will just vote by saying "No"
Sometimes they will claim that they have ample experience that nobody knows
But what if they suddenly died in office especially when challenges and pressure grows?

Old means OLD and there are no 2 way on how one can put up a hidden show
New blood cannot flow as long as old blood never roll
Leave office when the time has comes would be the best way to go
Otherwise, they will likely to suffer a huge blow in the polls

"My job is not done yet, so I must continue to lead the role"
"I m yet to find my successor and until I do, this seat will be on hold"
"The nation is my biggest concern, so I must ensure it's under control"
Typical comments by selfish politicians who does not want to be sold

No comments:

Post a Comment